3/5/09

What McDonald's Really Is........




So many of you, or probably all of you go to McDonald's once in a while or maybe every week. But McDonald's isn't really what they make it seem. They make it look like it's innocent, and healthy, but it's not. First of all it is NOT healthy, a Mcnugget happy meal has 515 calories, 67 carbohydrates, & 21 grams of fat, and that's just one happy meal! Do you really want your kids (or you if you aren't married and don't have kids) eating all of that fattening greasy food? Yea, I didn't think so. Second of all, they actually SUPPORT gay marriages. Shocking, I know. A lot of you reading this are probably Christians and don't belive in that stuff, but do you want to waste your money on a fatty restaurant that supports that kind of junk? I know I don't. I will admit though that they have really tasty food. We literally NEVER go there unless we get a certificate, that's the one and only time we go there. So after some of this info, you might want to think before you go there next time.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the movie "Super Size Me?"

    It's totally gross. We only eat there if we have a gift card too. Well, except for last night when I got a chicken sandwich...but other than that (oh and last week when the kids were starving) NEVER! Heehee

    Oh, and have you ever BEEN to California? It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, McDonald's is pretty gross, I've actually never been to California but I'm practically DYING to go, who knows, maybe I'll go there sometime or another. Thanks for commenting!

    -Anna Gray :D

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!