7/19/09

Silly Avatar! Sunday & what I've been doing this Weekend

Who likes busy weeks and weekends besides me? Well, I'll let you think about that one. First I'll start off with Silly Avatar! Sunday; and then I'll tell you about my week/weekend. I would have posted Silly Avatar! yesterday; but I slept in late and then went to a friend's house, so I had NO time whatsoever. Anyway, let's do Silly Avatar already. Ahem. Today's Silly Avatar! Sunday is (drum roll please)......BAILEY!




Bailey is a good friend of mine and she loves monkey's, pink (the color), singing, and LOOOOVES writing! I have known her for about three or four years now. We go to the same home school group too. If you would like to check out her blog simply click here
Alrighty, now that we've done Silly Avatar! Sunday, I will tell you about my week to catch you all up on things.

So, as you all know, I was helping with a backyard VBS this past week and unfortunately got eaten up by flees (turns out it WASN'T poison ivy...and thank goodness!). Yesterday I had a really great time at my BFF Kiley's house. We have been wanting to get together for a while now and we finally could! I always love going to her house because she/her sisters always have something interesting, fun, and creative to do. What we did was we did a TON of crazy barbie weddings (yes I play with barbies), watched Confessions of a Shopaholic (I totally recomend this to anybody), and Kiley taught me how to play Chess. It was surprisingly fun. I didn't think it would be; but it was!

After a couple games of Chess; we decided it would be best to turn the lights out at 10:30; so that we could talk until 11:00. Then, this morning, we woke up, got ready for church, had homemade cinnamon rolls and iced coffee for breakfast, went to church, then after church, we headed in downtown Winston Salem to have lunch at The Mellow Mushroom. After we had lunch, we went shopping at Whole Foods and then we went back to Kiley's house, I packed up my stuff and we met my mom in a restaurant's parking lot.

So yes, I had a very entertaining and fun week/weekend. Happy Blogging everyone!

~A.G.~ :D :O :)

P.S. Any tips on how to get rid of a bunch of itchy flee bites in a day or two?

3 comments:

  1. I have not seen that movie yet, but have heard great stuff about it...I totally need to see it.
    Glad you had a great and fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM little g i love love love Mellow Mushroom!! Looks like you had a fun weekend!!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!