7/11/09

Yard Sale & Silly Avatar! Saturday

Hi everyone! Well, the yard sale today went GREAT! We did it with some friends of ours. We woke up at 6:00 this morning to setup; and right after we set up, it poured down rain. It was pretty disappointing at first. But around 8:30, it cleared up and we got more business. We honestly thought that we wouldn't get any business, but a ton of the stuff sold. I am using my babysitting money/money from the yard sale to bid on a twin bed that's white on ebay. So it was nice to have some extra $$$ from the yard sale to help with the bidding.

Well, that's all of the 'yard sale stuff'; now it's time for Silly Avatar! Saturday. I would've done it this morning, except I literally had NO time whatsoever to post it.

Today's Silly Avatar! Saturday is (drum roll please)........RIHANNA!!!



Happy Saturday everyone! I will update you all with pics from the yard sale tomorrow.

~A.G.~ :D :O :)

2 comments:

  1. I love yard saling. Glad you made some extra money. How fun! glad the rain cleared up.
    That does look like Rihanna. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool that you got help form the yard sale. That's always good.
    Ha! Looks just like her!

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!