Hi Friends! Please, please, please check out Bekah's Blog for a really cool giveaway! For a 5th entry in her giveaway you can answer these 17 questions:
1. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would you say? Different. =)
2. If you could go anywhere in the world with anyone you wanted to, where would you go and who with? Hmmm, I wonder? CALIFORNIA! I would want to go with my BFF Kiley
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I would love to be able to fly.
4. What is one habit (or two ;) that you get teased about a lot? Biting my fingernails...definitley....trying to break that habit.
5. What is (or are) your food obsession(s)? It depends on what I'm in the mood for. Right now, saltine crackers and Gatorade (I've been sick with yet ANOTHER ear infection, a virus, and a fever).
6. What is the best April Fools prank you pulled on someone or that someone pulled on you? When my mom baked tuna casserole as a joke(I'm not a picky eater people, but that stuff almost makes me throw up). She baked it, put a plate FULL OF IT on my plate, I started freaking out (mature, I know) and then she started laughing and told me it was a joke. *phew* =D
7. If you were an inanimate object, what would you be? A pair of 10 inch PINK pumps! =D
8. Let's say you could change the world in one way. How would you change it? Take out ALL McDonald's restaurants
9. You have a million dollars (*gasp* ;). How do you spend it? Buy 3 tickets to go to California, one for my mom, one for my BFF Kiley, and one for me. Then I would pay off our house, Buy a house in the country, have a bloggy friend gathering (at the new house) and buy everyone who would want to come a ticket.
10. What is one thing that always takes your breath away? (That could mean in a good way OR a bad way) Seeing pictures of celebs in downtown LA. Just sayin!
11. You are granted three wishes. What do you wish for? (Remember, you can't wish for more wishes ;) I would wish to NEVER vomit again (that is my #1 phobia), wish to become an actress and model, and wish to live in LA.
12. You can spend the day with one character from a book or series that you've read. Who is that character? Annemarie from 'Number the Stars'
13. What is something odd or interesting about you that is not commonly known? Shirley Temple was a distant cousin of mine.
14. What is one thing that you absolutely positively cannot stand? vomit. the end.
15. Say you committed a crime. The judge gives you a choice between sentences: twenty years of complete solitude in the mountains or never having another moment alone for the rest of your life. Your choice? I'd have to say......never having another moment alone for the rest of my life. Definitely. :)
16. What is one benefit that blogging has given you? Meeting new people, and seeing things through their eyes.
17. A perfect day in your eyes would be...? No school, a trip to 'The Perfect Blend' (a super yummy coffee shop), then hours of shopping at the mall, and to top it off a walk or two around our neighborhood.
Everyone PLEASE be sure to stop by her blog!!! Don't miss the fun!
~Anna Gray~ ♥