2/27/11

Spring Is In the Air...

Today is such a nice day! It is around 80 degrees outside even though it is near  the end February. We already are having flowers bloom in our front yard and a patch of grass is a vivid green in the backyard. I am in love with this weater!




A perfect day for a bike ride...





Hannah seems to be enjoying the warm weather as well!
(Sorry, couldn't help but put the flowery frame!)

Are you already enjoying the early Spring weather?

----------------

Have you entered my giveaway yet? *taps foot*

7 comments:

  1. Your dog is absolutely adorable!
    And I've been meaning to comment and tell you this, but I really enjoy your blog! :)
    Alex L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet doggie. Love the bike and jealous of your weather. sigh****

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! Love the one of the flowers<3 I'm absolutely ready for spring too!
    God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take such beautiful pictures! I love your blog :) I am your newest follower, I hope you will follow me too!

    http://sweetenedbykagi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the first picture!! So beautiful...I could just melt! *dreamy sigh* Isn't spring awesome? It feels like an early summer down here in Texas. You're lucky you have so much sun and beautiful flowers, right now we have rain *pouts* but no matter, spring is amazing!!
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is still fairly cold in SoCal; but the sun is shining, so I imagine spring will fully be upon us in a matter of a few weeks. Can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics! I have been loving our weather lately too.

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!