11/10/11

november.

November. It is the month which welcomes wintry weather and a chilly breeze to nip away at your nose. It is the month which you are permitted to pull out your bulky, insulated coat and sweater boots. It is the month which is perfect for bonfires, hay rides, and a mug full of steaming hot cocoa.



This past weekend, I was privileged to simply relax at our church's annual bonfire. Our pastor and his family always host it and to say that we have a "good time" would be a vast understatement.

There is just something about nestling up in your bulk of a coat and settling by the bonfire that is quite relaxing. Starting off with a splitting headache was not oh-so-fun, but after some water, protein, and a lot of praying it slipped out of my head {Thank you, God!}.


hello there kiley.









my mom is in the funky, hardcore red hat.



a couple of side notes:
- I ordered Lightroom 3 and it is on the way. swoon.
- I am currently borrowing Kiley's mom's Nikon f/1.8 lens. can we say in love?
- I  did a couple's engagement photos!
- I am sorry I have not been commenting on your blogs lately, I have just been extremely busy. To everyone who I follow: I have not forgotten about you all! Promise.
- Can you count how many times I said "I"?


Do you have any special plans for November?

4 comments:

  1. i am in love with that new design, as well as that first photo! great post :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved that first picture! looks like a great weekend :)
    Lightroom is the best thing ever, definitely swoonworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first picture!! Oh, and congrats on Lightroom and that engagement shoot! Sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said 'I' ten times! :P

    I don't like November, but I am excited about it because I am going to be breeding my ewes for the first time, for (hopefully) April lambs. Awesomeness.

    The bonfire looked like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!