12/19/09

First Blog Award! Happy 101


Thank you so, so, so much to Veronica for the Happy 101 Award! I was so excited when I saw the post on your blog! Here are the rules for the Happy 101 Award:

List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your makes you happy list.



Here are 10 things that make me happy:

1) All of my awesome friends! (this includes the ones on blogger) :)

2) Hearing my hamster Benji run on his wheel at night

3) Going to the beach each summer

4) The Christmas season/Christmas morning

5) Shopping ♥

6) Snow! (It rarely EVER snows in NC, and we have about 4 or 5 inches today!)

7) Babies that are happy and laugh :0)

8) Not having much school work and having a GOOD DAY of school :0D

9) Going to friend's houses

10) New shoes (no joke, I ♥ shoes!)

Here are the 10 people I am choosing to give this award to:

1) Emily Grace @ My Life According to Emily

2) Bailey @ Family, Friends, & Me!

3) Madeleine @ Madeleine's Blog

4) Mimi Dorn @ He & Me + 3

5) April Garden @ Cybergarden

6) Candice (a.k.a. Twin Power Mommy) @ Twin Powers Activate!

7) Jessica Beaver @ The Making of M.O.M.

9) Cathy Hudler @ A Testimony Confirmed

10) Emily Bowers @ Our Journey to Rwanda

All 10 of you, be sure to put the award on your sidebar and follow the rules up top (they are simple)! :0)

~Anna Gray~ ♥

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! I'm glad you're feeling better! Hope you have an awesome Christmas week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The award looks awesome on your sidebar! Loved reading your list! Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks so much again for my birthday card! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for the award...i'll get to posting it on my blog!
    Have a WONDERFUL Christmas! Lots of hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog address changed..

    madeleinesblog1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!