1/30/10

2 Super Yummy Recipes!

WOW! I am doing good blogging. 3 posts in 1 day? Whoo hoo! This is great. :0D

Anways...a couple of weeks ago I tried these two different recipes...and they both were really, really tasty.

The first one is....

Chocolate Peanut - Butter Oatmeal (no bake) Cookies

Here are the ingredients...

1 stick of butter

1/2 cup of milk

3 tbls. of cocoa powder

2 cups of sugar

Mix those ingredients together in a saucepan on medium high. Stir constantly until smooth.

After those ingred. are mixed together, pour in a mixing bowl and add the following:

1/2 a cup of creamy peanut butter

1 tsp. of vanilla

3 to 3 1/2 cups of plain oatmeal

After all is mixed together, form into balls and place on baking sheet. Let set for 15 to 20 min.

----------------------
The next recipe is...

Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing

Craving cake or something chocolatey? Try this home made icing. Here's what you'll need:

8 oz. of cream cheese (room temperature)

1/2 a stick of butter (softened)

4 cups of powdered sugar

1/2 a cup of cocoa powder

Beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth, then add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time to the mixture. Lastly, mix in the cocoa powder and keep beating everything until creamy.

Great topped on dark chocolate cake!

~Anna Gray~ ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you just made me hungry. :b I NEED to have one of each. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Kaylee Bailey's Friend.
    I like your blog.And your recipes yum.The way I found you was through Bailey's blog and you left a comment on my blog.

    Like to be friends,
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!