1/30/10

Sooooo.....

Thursday around lunchtime I boiled water and after I poured it into some noodles, I jerked it up (forgetting the steaming hot water was still in it) and I burnt all of the top of my right arm. It hurt pretty badly. The aloe, cold water, Dermoplast, and Motrin apparently helped A LOT, though.

Want me to post a pic of the burn?

Mmm, nah. Never mind. That would scare you all away from my blog. Probably. Maybe. Possibly.

-------------------------

Holy moly, there's so much snow outside! We are supposed to still be getting snow tomorrow and Monday. This is awesome! On our back porch I measured 1 ft. of snow, and on the ground, I measured 6" of snow. You should see our dog Hannah...her paws are COMPLETELY buried in the snow. LOL!

Hope you all are having a good weekend and blog to ya later!

~Anna Gray~ ♥

2 comments:

  1. Haha....we have a dog named Hannah too :)

    Ouchy about the burn! :( Hope it is all healed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Sorry about the burn...my mom accidently spilled coffee that was brewing on her leg and it was REALLY bad.

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!