My sweet friend, Samarah, awarded me with The Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you Samarah!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog (or right click on it and click 'save as')
3. Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
4. Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered. (Instead, I'm giving this to 5 bloggers)
5. Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.
Here are my 7 interesting facts:
1) I am going to be starting my own little boutique this summer! Most of you know unless you haven't read this post yet. The name of it is A.G. Boutique and my awesome bloggy friend, Bekah is designing it!
2) When I was 7 years old, I took gymnastics and could do back hand springs (without being spotted), front tucks, and splits (both ways). I'm not lying! I promise! If you don't believe me, you can ask my dad. If you really don't believe me, you can ask my mom. And if you really, really don't believe me, we have a tape of it! LOL!
3) We have a foreign exchange student from Korea. If you haven't already read this post and this post, then feel free to read them so you know a bit more about us getting him. His name is Seung Gi, and we got him in August. He will be leaving for Korea around the end of May.
4) I absolutely HATE tuna
5) We have a miniature farm. On our 'miniature farm' there are four chickens (named Gi Gi, Marley, Lily, and Sally). We have them for their eggs (and no, there is no rooster so the eggs are not fertilized). Also we have a dog (Hannah), and my dad and brother are doing square foot gardening. If you are interested in having your own 'miniature farm' and doing square foot gardening, you can talk to my dad or my brother about it.
6) I looooooove shopping! Put me in a mall and I'm good for the rest of the day. I could shop in Aeropostale, JC Penny, Belk, Old Navy, Sears, etc. for HOURS!
7) We never knew this until a few years ago, but apparently, my great, great, great, great grandmother was named 'Anna Gray.' Even though Gray was her last name and Gray is my middle name, that still is so cool! What's funny too, is I wasn't even named after her!
So those are my 7 interesting facts. Here are the people I hereby grant this award too (lol!)
Bleah @ With Love & Kisses
Bekah @ The Word Crafter
Abigail @ Rear Window
Hannah @ Aspire
Eldarwen @ The Faithful Elven Princess
Hope you 5 enjoy The Beautiful Blogger Award!
♥ Happy Blogging ♥