5/14/10

Award!




My sweet friend, Samarah, awarded me with The Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you Samarah!

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.

2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog (or right click on it and click 'save as')

3. Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.

4. Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered. (Instead, I'm giving this to 5 bloggers)

5. Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.
 
Here are my 7 interesting facts:
 
1) I am going to be starting my own little boutique this summer! Most of you know unless you haven't read this post yet. The name of it is A.G. Boutique and my awesome bloggy friend, Bekah is designing it!

2) When I was 7 years old, I took gymnastics and could do back hand springs (without being spotted), front tucks, and splits (both ways). I'm not lying! I promise! If you don't believe me, you can ask my dad. If you really don't believe me, you can ask my mom. And if you really, really don't believe me, we have a tape of it! LOL!

3) We have a foreign exchange student from Korea. If you haven't already read this post and this post, then feel free to read them so you know a bit more about us getting him. His name is Seung Gi, and we got him in August. He will be leaving for Korea around the end of May.

4) I absolutely HATE tuna

5) We have a miniature farm. On our 'miniature farm' there are four chickens (named Gi Gi, Marley, Lily, and Sally). We have them for their eggs (and no, there is no rooster so the eggs are not fertilized). Also we have a dog (Hannah), and my dad and brother are doing square foot gardening. If you are interested in having your own 'miniature farm' and doing square foot gardening, you can talk to my dad or my brother about it.

6) I looooooove shopping! Put me in a mall and I'm good for the rest of the day. I could shop in Aeropostale, JC Penny, Belk, Old Navy, Sears, etc. for HOURS!

7) We never knew this until a few years ago, but apparently, my great, great, great, great grandmother was named 'Anna Gray.' Even though Gray was her last name and Gray is my middle name, that still is so cool! What's funny too, is I wasn't even named after her!

So those are my 7 interesting facts. Here are the people I hereby grant this award too (lol!)



Abigail @ Rear Window

Hannah @ Aspire


Hope you 5 enjoy The Beautiful Blogger Award!

♥ Happy Blogging ♥

5 comments:

  1. =D Thanks...Mucho, mucho thanks! I'm so excited. This is kinda an old award and I've never been awarded it! LOL Thank you!

    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

    BTW...come over here: http://blonde4christ.blogspot.com/2010/05/semi-nominations-are-in.html
    And nominate who you'd like to win an award in my 2010 back to school award post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by from Adventures of Miss V's blog and I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna be my daughter? I can shut down a mall! I LOVE TO SHOP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Thanks so much, Anna! ^_^ You're so sweet!

    Gymnastics? Let's just say...I always wanted to be able to do all of those fancy moves, and when I was young, I thought it would be really really extremely awesome to be a figure skater. Actually, I STILL think it would be really really extremely awesome to be a figure skater, but I know now what my physical limitations are, and that that would be almost impossible for me. ha! I'm tall, long-legged, and I'm far from flexible. My mom tried to teach me how to do a cartwheel when I was little, and I couldn't even do it a little. lol. So, I envy you for that! ;)

    Oh, hey! We have a miniature farm too! We also have 4 chickens (no rooster), a dog, and we used to have a square foot garden. lol. That's so hilariously awesome. :D

    I think Anna Gray is about the coolest name I've ever heard--I know I told you that when I first found your blog, but I still think so!

    Thanks again!
    Love,
    --Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!