5/22/10

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun....

and be witty......

and be smiley......


and be crazy......

and be happy......

and have fun with EVERY moment...



You're an awesome friend, Kiley! I had tons of fun with you Thursday/Friday! So sorry your computer crashed!

--------------------------

Also, some of you may know that I take Cross Movement Dance Ministry. Both Kiley and I are doing hip hop and it is SO MUCH FUN.

Not only is it fun, but personally, I think that Ellen (our dance teacher) is making the dance so cool.

Here's a little bit about Cross Movement...

It is a Christian dance ministry about dancing for Jesus not people. There are three dance teachers (Meredith, Karen, and Ellen) and they are all 3 sisters.

The big dance night is not called a recital, but called The Night of Worship.

The costumes aren't skimpy or revealing, but modest.

We meet every Thursday for hip hop and Ellen is still thinking about a song for us to dance to. We have gone through two songs, but they didn't fit our dance and the speed of it.

Ellen is thinking we will dance to a song called Ordinary by Zoe Girl. Who knows, we may dance to something different, but hopefully if this this song fits, we will just dance to it.

I'm so glad I got new jazz shoes too! My old ones were waaaay to small and I desperately needed a new pair. (Thank goodness for Payless!).

-----------------------------

Well, Mom is making home made potato soup and yeast rolls. We're going to eat and watch Independence Day. I hope it's a good movie! I guess I'll find out in a bit.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

♥ Happy Blogging ♥



2 comments:

  1. Haha! Anna you and Kiley are the cutest! And yayay for jazz classes! I took tap and ballet as a child; but I always wish I would have tried jazz. :)

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!