11/13/10

I. Am. In. Love.



**UPDATE** I have switched BACK to wanting to save for the Nikon D3000. The Nikon Coolpixl110 doesn't have an eye piece and reviews are like a thousand times better than this one!




^(Nikon Coolpix l110. Disclaimer: photo not mine....though I wish it was)


Do you remember back a few months ago when I posted that I was wanting a Nikon '10.2'. Well first of all, I see why every comment had somewhere in it "I've never heard of this camera." Why did every comment say that? Because there is no such thing as a Nikon 10.2. I mistook it for a camera......when it was a lens. Oops! Blond sandy blond moment!

The camera I was eyeing the whole time that I thought was called a Nikon 10.2, was really the Nikon D3000....which (including tax) would be well over $500....I originally thought it was a little over $300 (I've learned a WHOLE lot more about cameras since then.......yep.).

Anyway...

Lately I have been browsing, looking at prices, and getting down to the nitty gritty stuff about different Nikon cameras. What I have come down to, is that the best camera for me to start off with shall be the Nikon Coolpix l110. Including tax, THIS camera would be a bit over $300 but would be a wonderful camera to start off with. I mean, seriously, think about it. A fourteen year old girl desiring a nice camera, trying to find an affordable...er...descent price, planning to start her own photography business, yes. This camera would be great to start out with.

I'm ready to start capturing, editing, and pursuing my ability in photography.






I am madly in love with this camera.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I absolutely love my Nikon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! But you know, it's not really the CAMERA. I have a Canon 30D, and it definitely helped improve my pictures, but mostly because I was willing to take classes, and learn about exposure, aperture, ISO, and all that stuff :) Give a random person a professional camera off the street and their pictures will most likely not be amazing quality, but give a professional a professional camera, and their photos ARE good! The camera doesn't work the buttons, it is just a photographers tool. I can't wait to see your pictures! When are you getting it? I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayay! i'm so excited for you, Anna - that camera sounds amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me smile! :D I am saving up for a Nikon D60, or a Nikon D5000. They are both kinda on the pricey side, but it will be worth it.
    The Nikon D3000 is a fantastic camera!
    God Bless,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I love my Nikon. You will love the D 3000

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my nikon d3000, just want to upgrade to the d7000 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with saving for your purchase, whatever it may be - and remember, it's the eye, not the camera! You'll have fun no matter what you get :)

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!