11/10/10

Theatre Blues

I must say, the past three and a half months have been another wonderful experience for me. The Music Man was such a fun show to be in and I truly miss each and every thing about it. However, the four show nights went G-R-E-A-T (minus feeling sick for Saturday matinee and Saturday night). With that being said, it is time to take you guys on a tour of this past week....er....a tour with photos that is.







Full view of my costume

Besties!

My Indian costume (I know, it looks like I have to pee)

Bailey (purple bow), Me, and Kiley

Intermission!

Sarah (played Amaryllis)

After the last performance which was on Sunday, we went out to Don Juan's and had a blast together!


Also, when our dressing rooms were assigned, I unexpectedly was placed with girls from about age 5 to age 12! I seriously almost started crying when I was assigned to that one. However, I prayed and prayed and PRAYED that I would be able to be moved to a different dressing room. So the next day my mom called a board member (this board member is *ahem* really negative and reminds me of Angela from The Office) and what do ya know, she let me move! Woot! I thanked God over and over. Oh goodness.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the photos and this was probably the best play I have ever been in. =)




2 comments:

  1. You girls looked so great in your costumes! I'm glad you enjoyed it....you look like a natural on stage. It reminds me of my girls' dance recitals. Just think....one day when you're famous, these pics will come up again. Everyone will want to see where you started! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures, and the show was amazing!!!! See ya on Tuesday...Bailey

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!