1/8/11

Definite Decisions

You know how I have rambled several times on this little blog about how I am wanting craving the Nikon D3000? Well, I am really, really, really, REALLY hoping to have it by March. That is my plan. Yes, to have it by March. At first, I thought about trying to have it by February, but I decided that was too close to call. It will take a lot of saving up and hard work, but will be well worth it. I have heard nothing but great reviews on this camera, and I am 99% positive that it will be perfect for me. People who use it say that is wonderful for the aspiring and amateur photographers.



After I purchase Miss D3000, I plan to save up for Lightroom. Several people I know use this program and say it is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

A friend of mine uses the D3000/Lightroom and she suggested having a baby shower for the camera once I get it. Ha! I suppose I could do a little something like a baby shower for it.....perhaps a giveaway of some sort on my blog? I am thinking so...

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. Anna! March?? Really? *laughs* THAT IS ME! I am also CRAVING a Nikon d60 and I am determined to get it by March!! We can do it! :D How much money do you have saved up so far? I have $200. I sold my trumpet for a big chunk of that money. xD I plan on selling anything i can get my hands on! lol
    I wish thee luck!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!