1/5/11

Etc.

Confession: My room is a disaster


Confession: I am still in my pajamas


Confession: I am in dept by about $50


Confession: I take silly photos way too often


Confession: I screamed when a moth started flying in my room today


Confession: I put on hand sanitizer if kids touch me


Confession: I am addicted to Facebook


Confession: Roller coasters terrify me


Confession: Playing baby dolls and Barbies with little kids is fun.....yes.....fun


Confession: I am terrible at getting up when my alarm goes off


Confession: I put lotion on my hands way too many times throughout the day


Confession: I hate seafood


Confession: I don't wear bikinis (I hate it when my belly shows)


Confession: I love the word epic


Confession: I don't sit around texting all day


Confession: I walked into Sheetz today without wearing any makeup (or my hair fixed)





What is YOUR confession?



0 notes:

Post a Comment

I do love comments!