5/18/11

Miscellaneous Ramblings


I am pretty much craving Summer. What could possibly be any better than going to the beach, the water park (season passes rule the world!), swimming pools with sparkly aqua water, relaxing, hanging out with friends, and the list goes on (and on and on and on)...



H2O

-----
My amazing blogger friend, Emily, is having an incredibly, super-de-duperty, fantabulous blog giveaway! Be sure to check it out and enter (you don't want to miss it...trust me...she's giving away 14 prizes. Eeep!).
-----
Apparently on my post about the lovely Judy Garland, somebody didn't like it and commented this:
You have no idea what you are talking about. oh, I see why, now! You are still a very young, very, very immature little girl. You should come back to blogging when you grow up a little and have a taste of real life and real people.

Well anonymous, considering that I just read a huge biography on her, I do know what I am talking about. Please do not comment on my posts if you're going to be rude and assume things that aren't true, thank you very much. I am seriously considering taking the anonymous option off. I know that we all have freedom of speech; but you can still have freedom of speech but remain respectful even if you disagree with something. Goodness.

-----
I have some rather exciting news for you all too! However, I am going to be secretive and not tell you until, oh I don't know, later today or tomorrow?




What are you doing today?

2 comments:

  1. anonymous comments suck!

    People need to knock it off...If you don't like something someone posts, you don't have to always put your 2 cents in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Always enjoy stopping by. You definitely have your head screwed on straight, regardless of your age. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!