11/19/11

jeremy + jenny = engaged

A few weeks ago, I had the privilege of doing my very first photo shoot that was a job. This photo shoot was extra special for two reasons: Number one, because it was engagement photos, period. Number two being  that my family and I have known Jenny {the lovely bride-to-be} since I was a baby and I have always been extremely close to her.







Not only was I very privileged to be able to do their photos, but I also will be a junior bridesmaid in their wedding in April! Exciting? I do think so.











And now they're finally getting married.

Want to see all of the engagement photos? Click here.

9 comments:

  1. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Are you considering doing something with photography as a career?

    Alex L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Great job, girl! One of my faves is the one of their hands..purrrty ring! <3

    Luv,
    Lucia @ Umbrella Girl

    www.one-beloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable couple and photo shoot. I especially adore the way you photographed the ring - such a clever idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw! j + j. that's absolutely perfect. my favorite is the one of her taking a picture of themselves.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos, and great poses. You have a real talent! Congrats to the happy couple! Happy Thanksgiving sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, those were cute. :) Great job!

    xoxo,
    tinyheart

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the holding hands picture and i also love the Vanessa's sign pictures. good work, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've said this before, but these pictures are Ahh-MAZING. You are one veryvery good peoplephotographer!


    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lovvve the picture of the picture:) and the hands. Tagts so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!