6/15/12

Kettle Corn




  At 6:20 this morning, my alarm started buzzing, letting me know that it was time to get up and prepare for the flea market. Though I totally did not want to drag myself out of the warmness of my bed (and  honestly thought about just sleeping in) -- the scooping, salting, preparing, and selling home-made kettle corn (compliments of my dad) always pays off and definitely did this morning.

Unfortunately, the market was starving for customers (luckily my and my dad's little stand had the most. Huzzah!), but the few customers we did get made it worth staying out there and selling.

What did you do today?

p.s. thank you all so much for the many birthday wishes on my previous post! they truly made my day and I am so grateful to be part of such a wonderful blogging community.

10 comments:

  1. I love the first picture! Look like you had fun at the market.

    And umm...can I have some kettle corn? ;-) It's my favorite!

    --Megan
    www.immeganjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I LOVE these pictures. A lot. And I love kettle corn. YUUUUM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kettle corn? Ah, AMAZING! btw, the pictures are pretty darn awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have some? It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Save some for me please!!!

    Your Biscuit,
    Kiley

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool that your family makes and sells homemade kettle corn! :) Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, goodness! another kettle korn making "sister"! ;) my family makes kettle korn too! (oh, and we spell corn with a 'k'. ;) just in case you were wondering why i was spelling wrong. haha) i love making kettle korn; the customers make up for all the work. ;) beautiful post!

    xx,
    Mikailah

    ReplyDelete
  8. DUDE! Those pictures are so awesome!!!!!

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  9. The popcorn! I want some popcorn! Awesome pictures!

    backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!! I was wondering if you could follow me, and www.clairegruver.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!