5/23/09

Just to Clear Things Up...

It is OK for anyone who likes Kris to come to my blog. I don't hate, dislike, or get disgusted by those who are fans for Kris and not Adam fans. I know that a lot of you are not pleased with the makeup/nail polish and Adam's lifestyle, and I think that your opinions are just fine. I am mainly posting the 'stuff' about Adam Lambert-Hater Free Zones because I find it, entertaining and quite fun to do. So just to let you readers know, whether you like Adam or not you are welcome to read and comment on my blog. Well, you're aloud to comment if you don't curse or say anything racist or sexual.

~A.G.~ :D :O :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry; I will never say anything like that. :)

    Either way your blog is still awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!