11/26/10

Black Friday Fashion

Well, today is that time of year. That time of year as in, "The day that every person and their brother head to tons of stores to find great deals." And I am proud to say, I was one of those people. I have NEVER gone shopping on Black Friday, but this year I did. My family and I traveled to South Carolina (my grandparents house) Wednesday for Thanksgiving and my aunt, uncle, and cousins came along as well. So after lunch today, Kristle (aunt), Rachael (cousin), MaMa (grandmother), Mom, and I headed over to what is practically a ghost mall and hunted down some pretty chic things!

First, we went to Old Navy and they had a MAJOR sale. $8 long sleeved shirts, $10 jeans, $2 gloves, $3 socks, does it seriously get ANY BETTER than that?! Nope. =)

Our second stop was Belk and I have NEVER seen so many people in that Belk...in that mall. I mean, there were like twenty something people piled up at the checkout counters. I was wanting to purchase this super adorable pair of gray flat boots and I started to fret when I saw how many people were there! Luckily though, I found the boots, tried them on, and bought them (got them on sale for $19.99...originally like $44.00!)

The last store we went to was Claire's. Good 'ole Claire's. Such girly fashions, cute earrings, rip off prices, oh yes! The only thing that I purchased there was a sequiny hat and I am in LOVE with it!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and don't even begin to ask me why I posted about shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a successful Black Friday! I actually skipped out this year surprisingly....just didn't feel up to it. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed all the fun. *pouts* I didn't go shopping, nor did I get anything. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! lol

    Love you girl! I'm turning green hearing about all of your awesome finds. (In a totally Christian way *wink*)

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Black Friday shopping! :) We went yesterday - I got a pair of jeans for $12 that was originally $32! I love those great sales. :) The mall was seriously PACKED! A person could barely move! :) :P

    Talk to you later!

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girly...I love me some black friday sales. Sounds like you scored huge at Old Navy. I didn't make it out there and I am so sad.
    I did get some great deals on DVDs at Target though.

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments!