4/24/11

He Is Risen!









At the cross, at the cross

He died for our sin

at the cross, at the cross

He gave us life again




Well I know my Redeemer lives

                                                              I know my Redeemer lives

All of creation testify

This life within me cries

I know my Redeemer lives



Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,

That saved a wretch like me.

I once was lost but now am found,

Was blind, but now I see.




Without Jesus there would be no world, without Jesus there would be no America, without Jesus there would be no family, without Jesus there would be no you, without Jesus there would be no eternal life.

But...

He has forgiven our sins and He is risen and He has given us the privelage of eternal life!

1 comment:

I do love comments!